Friday, August 29, 2008

Lip Enhancement








So Braedyn has been bugging me to let her get lip enhancements. Her idol is Angelina Jolie. Well we just couldn't resist and here is the after picture. I think it's a little overkill but she's happy with the results.




No, but really this happened when we went camping mid August at the beach. She woke up like this. I was horrified! I think I definitely over reacted but give me a break, it was my first surprise overnight deformity (is that a real phenomenon? It is now!) Anyways, the doctor said that it was an allergic reaction of some sort. I should say so! Fortunately my family is very caring and in my state of panic during this tragedy everyone was taking care of the important things for me.........snapping photos of my daughters deformed face. Thanks to everyone who thought ahead. Without them these pictures wouldn't exist and Braedyn would have never been able to be absolutely embarrassed sometime in the future and wouldn't be able to make jokes about it now.




















We did have fun though despite the slight lip malfunction! The weather was beautiful and the girls slept really well considering and it was actually relaxing. Another good year at the beach and a fortune spent on sunblock for my white children and husband, good times.