Nixon is one step closer to being a big girl. She doesn't look like she's enjoying it I know but she's getting the hang of it. I was trying to hold out but she's just too hungry sometimes. Since my stubborn child will not take a bottle or drink any other liquid other than from her mommy I decided to start the feeding ritual of solids. I need to be able to give her those puffs and cheerios those last minutes of Sacrament, you know. Unlike I did with Braedyn, I have tried my hardest to suspend time and not let Nixon grow. I know I should have listened, they do grow up too fast so say it "I told you so". (A tear runs down my cheek) I have also realized that I probably need to move my almost 5 month old into her own room at night too. But I don't want her to leave.......Ahhh the joys and pains of motherhood.
Oh and Braedyn is such the big helper. She always wants to do everything, control freak, I'm sure she must have gotten that trait from her father. I've never been known to be a control freak, no not me!

2 comments:
Blessed are the days of solids. Just not so much when they come out the other end:)
I hate the food stage! suddenly they are not your tiny baby anymore and you realize how big they have gotten.
Post a Comment