Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's in your purse?

So I realized that I have weird things in my purse tonight. I mean I've always known but it's kinda funny. So I, well actually it was Sara's idea, thought it would be fun to share. So here it goes:

Eye drops, lipstick, chap stick & 2 lip glosses. 55spf sunblock, a miniature bottle of Tabasco, bobbie pins, lactaid pills (for Jason) nail clippers, Halls, Altoids cinnamon strips, sudafed pe (the fake stuff), gum, hand lotion, a tide-to-go pin, sunglasses, a wallet, a coin purse, el pollo loco hand wipes, a couple pens, keys of course, my phone, teething tablets, more bobbie pins, a Braedyn hair barrette, an alcohol prop pad, 2 taco bell mild sauces, a walmart receipt, bath and body works hand sanitizer (midnight pomegranate yummy!), an ear piece for my phone, a window shades sample, a small notebook, & a phone list of all my numbers off my old cell phone. Ohh and a rolled up used band aid, gross!

Okay now it's your turn!

No comments: