Friday, March 27, 2009

Tricky Nixie

So Nixon is a crazy climber. She climbs stairs, toys, boxes, cupboards - you name it, she will try to climb it. Her current obsession is this plant we have in the family room. Everyday from the moment she wakes up her goal is to get to that plant and get the rocks on the top of the dirt. It's really funny actually. It took me a while to figure out why she was always crying at me when I sat on the couch. I thought she just wanted hugs. I would pick her up to cuddle her and then she makes a break for it and heads to the plant. Tricky, tricky little Nixie! Oh and I swear she can hear the dishwasher open from a mile away. Why, I don't get the fascination. It mush be the whole "you always want what you can't have" phenomenon.


No comments: