Okay so about a month ago I broke a vase, a big vase. The bottom broke off of the vase and cut my feet - my left big toe and right foot on the top.
Everything was going fine until I noticed that my left foot was still swollen and the tip of my big toe wasn't working, just kinda hanging there, limp - like a....________ (you can insert whatever object you like, a little mad lib to cheer you up). So anyway's I finally went to the Podiatrist yesterday and he thinks I may have, probably, severed my tendon. The extensor hallucis longus tendon to be exact. See diagram below:
So I have to get an MRI and then we will see what my options are. I guess sometimes tendons can grow back together but if it's all the way severed and there's only a chance of it maybe growing back I will probably have surgery to fix it. I don't want to wait around for something to try to grow. I've got things to do, people to see, TKB to teach! Aaah I'm dying not being able to go and do, fast, fast. I hate to be slow and hindered. I just want my old foot back! But I guess the good news is I have this cool, stylish boot that I get to wear. Ooooh I can't wait to wear it with a bathing suit!


4 comments:
Sexy legs! And stylish boot. Now Jason can't make fun of you for the time you squeezed painfully into cute shoes just to look good. Your sub-conscience must have known this was coming and beauty and style were out the door! lol If you need anything, call me.
Will you be wearing this to the pool?
I'm so sorry! And we were trying to convince you that there was nothing wrong at Lisa's shower! Show's how little I know! Hope you have super regenerate powers!
I told you I have a matching boot you can borrow so you look extra sexy. :) Hope it all gets better soon.
Yikes!! I'm so sorry!! I'm glad you went in to have it looked at!! Hope the recovery goes fast!
Post a Comment