Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wishing....

So we were out running errands today and there was a water fountain where we were. I handed the girls each a penny and told them they could throw them in and make a wish. Nixon takes hers and stares at it decided whether to stick it in her mouth or not (she didn't). Braedyn takes hers and starts mummbling quietly (making her wish).
I laughed and asked her "What are you wishing for Braedyn?"
She promptly tells me, "A baby".
Oh wow...she has been obsessed with babies recently...a girl in our ward had twins (talking about Tawny), little girls, so cute, and ever since Braedyn saw them she was smitten. She tells me "I wish Nixon was smaller", "Nixon is going to get smaller like Riley's babies" on and on. So now she's wishing on pennies folks. Then she wants another and so I give her one and ask "What are you going to wish for this time?" She replies, "A doggie." So there you have it....a baby....a doggie...or both. Yeah right!

2 comments:

Mark & Katherine said...

That is cute.

Anonymous said...

come on, you don't want to dissapoint a little girl. lol