So in the tradition of things...I was trying to clean this morning upstairs. I tried to get the girls to help me but they wanted to stay downstairs and play. So I was merrily cleaning alone upstairs and feeling like I was really accomplishing things. I finished up and came downstairs to find that someone was doing some "rearranging, redecorating or whatever you want to call it" of their own. This is what I found...

I had some smelly potpourri stuff on the counter in the bathroom.....had is the key word. The good news was the bathroom smelled great.

Could it have been this sweet innocent girl?

Or maybe this precious little lady...
I found out who did it....must had been Mr Hyde I'm sure....Mr. "Nixon" Hyde. She is sooo super sneaky! At least I tried to laugh about it. Hopefully you will get a good laugh too.
No comments:
Post a Comment