These are Braedyn's princess poses.
Princess Braedyn and Mommy.
I look at these pictures and can't believe how big she is getting.
She was so excited in the morning; couldn't even eat breakfast. I told her to eat and she said "No, it's okay, I'm not hungry. I ate breakfast yesterday." However, she had a late night the day before and fell asleep on the way there which was actually better for me. Otherwise I would have had to endure a car ride full of endless questions; "Is this the right way?" "Is Disneyland this way?" "Is this the way to Grandma's house too?" "How long will this take to get there?"
Once we got to Disneyland we had some time to kill before lunch. Here are the girls in Toon Town. We went on the roller coaster there. Braedyn had never been on it and since she doesn't like The Matterhorn I was afraid that she wouldn't like this ride either and she decided to sit next to Anabelle in the front instead of me. I couldn't see her whole face but right away she put her arms in the air and started screaming. The fact that she was screaming meant she was having a great time because when she's really scared she tucks her head down and closes her eyes. After the ride all she wanted was to go again.
Then we headed over to California Adventure to Ariel's Grotto. Upon entering Princess Ariel was there to great us. Braedyn was so excited over all the Princesses all she could do was smile, jump up and down and grunt at each introduction.
Princess Braedyn

No comments:
Post a Comment