Waiting for the tram...the "first" ride!
We had a lesson in nursery on being thankful...thankful for bugs...ladybugs. Each of the kids took home some ladybugs. These little guys had been living with us for a while. I explained to Braedyn that they needed to be let go, couldn't live in captivity forever, so what better place for them to live than at Bugs Land in California Adventure right. We sent them free and bid them farewell!
We went to the tortilla factory and they were handing out corn tortillas. Not our favorite but the ducks love them!
We took it slow...I think that's where I go crazy. I have this preplanned agenda that we have to stick to and try to get on all the rides and get thrown off when we are behind. So I decided, no agenda, no plans, we do what we do and then we go home. It worked out pretty well. We had a good time. Nixon gave me a little trouble when she got tired and Braedyn was a little upset when we had to leave but all in all I'd say I'd probably try it again, baby steps...

No comments:
Post a Comment