Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 4th BIrthday Braedyn!!!

It's hard to believe that this little girl has grown so much and is now 4 years old starting preschool and learning in leaps in bounds. One thing that hasn't changed though...she's still a mama's girl, still very energetic and still very stubborn and a whole bunch of drama!

But she's still also very sweet and very caring.

Very cute...and my favorite big girl!

We celebrated her birthday as a family and Mommy and Daddy let her open a couple gifts. She got a baby bed for her dolls, refurbished by Mom and not without the help of a lifesaver Kristina who helped (made) the bedspread.


We had cake and a birthday song.

Make a wish!

On Tuesday we went to chick-fil-a and I took cupcakes to share with her friends.


On Saturday we had the big extended family party. With the help of Auntie Rachel, I (we) attempted to make a princess castle cake. I wasn't too happy with the final product but Braedyn loved it so I guess that's all that matters. From the front it looked okay but from the side it was a little tilted. More like a leaning princess castle. Luckily it was still in tact the next morning and made it through the day.

We had a bounce house...the kids absolutely loved it!


The birthday Princess with her castle.
Make another wish!

Presents!!!
It was "the best birthday ever" according to Braedyn. She had a great time. I'm so grateful for our families who are so good to our children and us and grateful that we live close enough to spend these moments together.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

4? That means Abby is going to be 4! She is a beauty!

Shannon said...

That cake is awesome! I'm impressed.