So it could be the pregnancy, a nesting instinct, for the pure feeling of accomplishment or just for fun...but I've been feeling the need to do and craft and make things galore. Now don't think that that I made up all these idea from scratch. I am a total idea stealer/copier, whatever you want to call it. Whatever the reason, whatever the occasion, I've been on a roll! And it's fun to have a crafting accomplice so shout outs to my sisters Rachel and Katherine and my awesome friend Megan!!! What's next...
Halloween Decorations...(vinyl by Tanya J.)
Mason Jar Lanterns covered with tissue paper/modge. Frankenstein and Mummy (Mummy compliments Rachel Jackson) not shown.
Made a ring to wear at my brothers wedding.
Zipper clip.
Zipper headband. Used 4 zippers, the thing weighs a ton.
Fun headband.
A car cozy for my little guy!

1 comment:
GO AMBER! Those are some fabulous crafts. :) I love the ring and that jewelry board is a great idea. I might need to steal that from you. Do you sell any of your stuff on Etsy? Oh, and I don't know if I've said this or not yet, but congrats on #3. I'm very excited for you. :)
Post a Comment