Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Part 1

We started our Halloween festivities the weekend before Halloween by attending Grandma's Ward Halloween Trunk-or-Treat. I think I was inspired to take pictures outside before the party and before everyone was tired and cranky. I'm really glad I got these. I always forget how hard it is to get good pictures in the midst of the action. Auntie Julie and Uncle Alex came to visit that weekend so Daniel and Caytlyn got to come with us too!
Braedyn as Alice in Wonderland
Nixon as Snow White
Daniel as Peter Pan
Caytlyn as Tinkerbell
I love this "silly face" picture. Braedyn is looking crazy, Nixon tilting her head in her cute pose and Daniel with his mad face and crossed arms. I wonder why he was so mad, it makes me laugh.
All the gang...Caytlyn always trying to escape but Daniel does a good job of holding on to her.
My little princesses!

No comments: