Friday, November 13, 2009

Temple Square

During our trip Jason and I took the girls to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City. it was actually cold that day for the first time and I had to wear my heavy jacket. I was glad too because I was starting to wish I hadn't brought it. Good thing I did. The colors of the leaves on the trees were amazing and made for some great pictures. We toured the conference center and walked the Temple grounds. The girls had some fun I'm sure, but I especially enjoyed being there. I have been there a couple times before, when I was younger with my family and more recently, like 3 years ago or something. I'm not sure why this visit was different from the others for me. We didn't attend a session a the Temple and there wasn't much going on there (it was Sunday) but while we where there I felt so overwhelmed by it all; overwhelmed with all the history of the Temple, overjoyed with the great blessing of the gospel in my life. and filled with such happiness of my knowledge of the blessing of Eternal Families.




Salt Lake Temple

Conference Center


This picture was taken from the top of the Conference Center with the Temple in the background.

I love these pictures...there was a patch of lawn covered in leaves. Everything was so "fall", I loved it!
Playing in the leaves.

My little Nixie.
My favorite big girl!





No comments: