My first baby girl went to Sunbeams today. I didn't think that it would be any different but as I was sitting up front with her, waiting to help her with her very first talk, I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed as I watched her singing "I Feel My Savior's Love"...not really knowing the words but saying them all seconds after everyone else. She looked so big and grown up. It goes so unbelievably fast....
She was so excited to get up there. Her talk was on the First Article of faith. Our church has 13 Articles of Faith that outline all the basic beliefs of our religion. The first reads "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in his Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost". She did really well except for the part where she tried to eat the microphone (the whole time!). We video taped it, you can hear her well but since she's still pint size you will only see the very top of her head.

1 comment:
so cute! i was sad i couldn't be there today to welcome all our cute new sunbeams.
Post a Comment