Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas....

We've started a tradition in our family that every Christmas Eve we go to the Rasmussen house and do a nice dinner, crafts and cookie decorating. This Year we made reindeer with hand prints, googly eyes and pipe cleaners. I'm not so sure that it looks like Rudolph but we tried. Especially with Braedyn's unique placement of the eyes. It's more like a Picasso.

The kids loooove decorating the cookies...Braedyn loves the frosting. She said it like 10 times..."I like the frosting Grandma, the frosting is the best part, I really like the frosting the best..." We got it.

Grandma read the grand kids "The Night Before Christmas". They all gathered around...for about 2 minutes. By the end of the story I think there was only 2 kids left. Attention spans....sorry I forgot what I was writing.

Nixon was one of the first to leave...she was being sneaky as usual.

And I think Braedyn's favorite part was the red Rudolph nose that Auntie Katherine painted on Braedyn's face...slept all night with it.

No comments: