Just yesterday she wanted to ride around the block but it was time to go in. She says to me "well I can ride around the house by myself right mom?" Wow already...before I know it she'll be asking for my car keys. Slow down baby girl!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Braedyn's Rides
Braedyn got a Pink Princess Bicycle from Santa for Christmas. She absolutely loves it and wants to ride it everyday. She is doing well on it and rides all the way around the block. The other day we rode all the way to the park. She has had a few spills but thanks to her princess helmet her face has stayed in tact. She always gets right back on though...she's tough!
Just yesterday she wanted to ride around the block but it was time to go in. She says to me "well I can ride around the house by myself right mom?" Wow already...before I know it she'll be asking for my car keys. Slow down baby girl!

Just yesterday she wanted to ride around the block but it was time to go in. She says to me "well I can ride around the house by myself right mom?" Wow already...before I know it she'll be asking for my car keys. Slow down baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment