Okay so last night it was like 68 degrees in our house. That's the coldest it's ever been thus far here in Corona, for us. Brr. I guess summer is officially over and fall is coming in. I'm looking out the window right now at Jason's plumeria's all dumped over from the wind. Oh well! I'm sure they will survive. All I'm worried about is how dirty everything is getting from all that dust. I hate the dust!
So I always say "I deal with way too much crap!" You know literally. I'm sure all you mom's know what I mean. (Or bodily fluids) So yesterday we were going to Great Grandma's surprise party in Long Beach and we are all dressed fairly nice and I wanted it to stay that way. Braedyn and Nixon have had a cough, a yucky cough and when kids can't spit or hack they throw up as some of you may know. So Braedyn starts coughing and gagging and I'm thinking, "oh great, all over the dress and the car seat and the car". So I grab a beach towel that happens to be in the back of the car, (does the policeman understand and give you a break when you are climbing over the seat to grab the towel to prevent the barf on the freeway?) and cover Braedyn's dress and grab a wipe. I'm so ready to go and she gags and I put my hand out, why do we do that? Anyways, I should have been a catcher cause she throws up right in my hand in the wipe and that was it! I felt so good about my mad mother abilities! So crisis averted. We had a good time.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bam. Impressive. I am always a second to late or when they are doing it they usually are in my arms and get it in my hair or down my back. My Hubby is a wimp with kid ....... fluids. He'll do it but he makes these faces that make me want to thrown up or throw something at him. I am fine. One day, when they are older they almost actually make it to the toilet and all you want to do is hold their hand. You are not sad about the mess, but sad about the mommy help me look.
I think it's so funny that you think 68 is cold. That's my very favorite temp. Not too cold, not too hot! Great move on the barf hand basket!
Didn't read your post, but had to tell you I'm excited you found my blog. Woo Hoo. My son might be moving to Corona. E-mail me and tell me where you live.
Post a Comment