
Okay so Braedyn has been watching Sleeping Beauty for a week straight now, it's the new movie of the week, and something about this movie has really been bothering me. Now before you get all crazy and offended let me just say it is my favorite disney princess movie because I love me some Malieicent, she is a bad motha! And Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Princess. So the bugging me part...Maleficent says that before the sun sets on her 16th birthday she be pricked and die blah, blah! So my question, the issue at hand is how dumb are those fairies and the king and queen who had this brilliant, grand idea of hiding her until the day of her birthday and then bringing her back just in time for the prophecy to happen. They should have keep her around so she could enjoy her childhood with her parents and then she could have hid that day until the next day and then come back, they could have had a late birthday celebration. I know, I know then the movie wouldn't have a premise that's just the way it works right. Well i just think its dumb and I just had to get that out of my system, but I still love it.


2 comments:
LOL!!! It always bugged me that Sleeping B. and Prince P. Don't talk in the last third of the movie. What's that about?
You funny. Yep that's right not your but you. Our movie of the week is over the hedge. I would love it to be a girl movie for once. BUT as you watch the show for the zillionth time you notice things that you never did before. Stuff starts to drive you crazy.
Post a Comment