We went and visited Great Grandma Ann and Great Grandpa Lewis (Braedyn's Great Grandparents) in Newman, Ca. That's right Newman, just look it up. Corona actually reminds me a lot of Newman, cow smell, vast open land. It was like a home away from home. When I was younger it was so farmy, now not so much. We had such a nice visit though and the girls did great in the car! There's not a lot of kids Braedyn's age but she did get to play with Quinn, my cousin Keena's daughter one night. So let's see that makes them second cousins? Cousins once removed? Hmmm it's so confusing. Anyway she had lots of fun, I hope Quinn did too.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am digging the smiles. Funny girl!
We were so glad to get to visit with you guys:). Nixon is so adorable, you guys do so well making babies:). Well Happy Halloween Ladies and Jason! Hope its a dry one!
Post a Comment