So we finally return to the happiest place on earth and on the happiest day of the year, my birthday. Yep I'm a year older, how old, well that's nobody's business really. My little brother, he's so awesome, I like the way he put it "oldest and yet somehow youngest looking of us all." Thanks little brother, you're the bestest bighead! So on my birthday we went to Disneyland and we had a great time. It was the first time with 2 kids and Jason was able to take the day off and come too or else I might not have survived the whole day. I'm working up the courage to take the girls by myself, that's another adventure for another day. Julie, Daniel and Brandon came too. We had a good time. Braedyn loved it but was scared of all the loud noises as usual. She had her hands over her ears most of the time on every ride and during the fireworks. Nixon was crazy! She is so nosy that she only slept all of 1 hour the whole day. She usually takes like two 2 hour naps a day and goes to sleep at 7:30pm. We didn't leave until 10pm and she was still ticking. Silly Nix!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
So we finally return to the happiest place on earth and on the happiest day of the year, my birthday. Yep I'm a year older, how old, well that's nobody's business really. My little brother, he's so awesome, I like the way he put it "oldest and yet somehow youngest looking of us all." Thanks little brother, you're the bestest bighead! So on my birthday we went to Disneyland and we had a great time. It was the first time with 2 kids and Jason was able to take the day off and come too or else I might not have survived the whole day. I'm working up the courage to take the girls by myself, that's another adventure for another day. Julie, Daniel and Brandon came too. We had a good time. Braedyn loved it but was scared of all the loud noises as usual. She had her hands over her ears most of the time on every ride and during the fireworks. Nixon was crazy! She is so nosy that she only slept all of 1 hour the whole day. She usually takes like two 2 hour naps a day and goes to sleep at 7:30pm. We didn't leave until 10pm and she was still ticking. Silly Nix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I heart Disneyland:)
I am glad you had fun. Happy Birthday Dear friend. I am hoping you are older than me, but I doubt it the way you look.
Post a Comment