Okay so I'm really getting tired of the poop and the stink and the diapers piled higher and higher. I always say I have to deal with way to much crap! It's the truth. So I had bought Braedyn a potty, no a throne when she was younger, prematurely I'm sure. I decided that it was way to fun, to distracting. Could you imagine if our potty's played music every time you flushed and sang to you and you could play on it. I might not focus on the task at hand either. Anyways it got returned and I bought a different one. This one way more practical, still premature but the hole where her bum is supposed to go, so small. Maybe that's normal but it was weird. I don't know I just returned that one too cause she's not afraid of the toilet and I wasn't ready so whatever. So fast forward to current day, I bought another one, tired of the crap remember. It's simple but pink and a little fun. I thought I'd get it out just for fun. Today she runs into the bathroom, "poo poo on the potty, poo poo on the potty" I just ignored her cause I was on the phone. Well she really did go but in her diaper. I felt bad, she was trying to tell me. But wait there's more, no really more poo poo! She sat down and actually pushed some out. I love how she has to watch, wish it was that exciting for me! Anyways this could be a leap for Braedyn kind. I just don't know if I'm up for it on my end. I need to just do it. Don't worry I'll keep you updated on the crap!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When they are ready they are ready. I am ready when they hit 1 and it stops smelling like nursing poop ad starts smelling like people poop. Yuck. I love reading your blog. It is like you are actually talking to me.
Post a Comment