Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Too Fast!

It seems like it was just yesterday that Braedyn was a little baby and now my little girl is a toddler going on 16, yikes!

And then there is Nixon, my sweet little girl, almost 6 months. It seems like it's going even faster this time.


All our lives we try to hurry time, hurry and grow up, hurry and get married, hurry and have kids, hurry and teach them to crawl, talk, walk......and then it's WAIT! slow down. I know, someday they will be in a hurry too and I can only hope that they take my advice and enjoy the time they have to be young, to be married with no kids (remember that) and enjoy those little babies!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

They are so cute! Don't blink. When you open your eyes it'll be Nixon's 1st birthday!

TheHardyFamily said...

It does go faster the second time! I get so sad when I look at my kids sometimes and remember the sweet things and know that they are growing too fast for my liking! That's why I want a hundred so I can experience this fun stage over and over!

basquegirl said...

Amen Sister...it just goes faster and faster!